Daybreak Maps Pictures Archives Green Page Real Estate

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Daybreak Today - First Post

This blog will be focused on anything and everything daybreak. Posts will discuss all aspects of this master-planned community located in South Jordan, Utah. This blog is not authorized or condoned by Kennecott Land. I am writing this blog because of my great interest in what I believe to be one of the most unique housing developments in the country. I will substantiate claims that I make on this blog with evidence that I find from a variety of sources. When I do give opinions they will be based on fact, but please note that they are just my opinion. I encourage readers of this blog to comment and write about the postings on this blog and hope that open participation brings more useful information forward.


No comments: