Daybreak Maps Pictures Archives Green Page Real Estate

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Long Break

Many have e-mailed me asking why I stopped writing in this blog. Well, life happened. I have been busy taking care of my family and living life. However, a few days ago I logged in and found the e-mails and then looked at the stats for this blog. For over a year now this blog has been neglected and surprisingly still attracts hundreds of viewers every day. Apparently the interest in Daybreak has not waned.

My wife also looked at the stats and encouraged me to set aside a little time each week to update Daybreak Today. So new posts are in the works and hopefully a little redesign. Please comment if there is something in specific that interests you for which you would like an article to be written.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I was curious if you would write a pros and cons article of living in Daybreak. I am thinking of moving to Daybreak within the next year or two. The negatives that I have come up with are: small yards, close houses, narrow streets, controlling HOA, and HOA prices. But then the positives will maybe outweigh the negatives if you would be willing to share your thoughts.